Those of you who know me and my blog will know that I have always championed Crafty Ribbons, their choice of ribbons and buttons and their fantastic delivery.
Well, here's the thing - they have now decided to have their own challenge blog. The person that is going to be running this blog is none other than Mandy at Crafty Fox Cards and guess what????? She is looking for a Design Team to help with these fantastic new challenges. Here is what Mandy has posted on the new Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog:
Crafty Ribbons Challenge is a fantastic new challenge blog that will be launching on the 1st September 2011. We will be a fortnightly/bi-weekly challenge blog. At the moment there is only little old me so I'm looking for a few more talented crafters to join me!Requirements:* Have an active blog* Post at least once a week on your blog
* You must be able to take good clear photos of your work which you post on your blog
* Be able to work as part of a team.
* Meet deadlines.
* Post on an assigned number of entrants Cards/ projects for each Challenge
* Make a card/project for every challenge, Please bear in mind this is one card/project every two weeks* Join in with any blog hops or other events running during your term.
* Commit to a 3 month period.There maybe the option to extend your Design Team position at the end of your 3 month period....
* Have fun!
* You will be a part of a fantastic, friendly team.
* Gain or add to your DT experience.
* Get lots of gorgeous ribbons from Crafty Ribbons please note you will be required to use these on your cards/projects for the Challenge,but you will also be able to use them for other challenges etc that you wish to enter.......
If you are interested in entering the DT Call there are three simple steps to enter:
* Firstly publish a post with a link on your personal blog with information about this DT Call and our launch. Including 3-5 samples of your favourite/best projects. Then link your post up in the linky tool below.
* Secondly please e-mail a brief statement about yourself and any DT experience you have to email@example.com. If you do not have any DT experience please still enter! We welcome everyone to enter in our call.
*Thirdly please become a follower of the Challenge blog.
THE DT CALL WILL END MIDNIGHT (UK TIME) 24th AUGUST 2011
The team will be announced after this time
Well, who could resist applying for a DT position like this?? Not me that's for sure. So here are three projects that I particularly like which feature ribbons I have purchased from Crafty Ribbons in the past.
1. This is a DT card for Totally Tilda and on here are three different ribbons from CR. The oriental ribbon down the side, the black bow and the little pink butterfly!!
2. This is a mother's day card I made following the tutorial for the ribbon rose on the Crafty Ribbons website - it's a bit on the bulky side but it was my first effort.
3. This is a card I made for my DT project at Totally Tilda for the Ribbons and Roses challenge and features two different ribbons from CR:
So, if you are interested in becoming a member of the DT at the Crafty Ribbons challenge blog then off you go and do your post and good luck.