I just thought I would let you all know (if you didn't already) that there is a fantastic competiton on at The Crafty Pad. There are some AWESOME prizes (and so many of them too!!!) You have to use a Crafty Pad image (digi or rubber but not a freebie image) but other than that you can do whatever you want to do. So it could be a card, a layout, a gift or a piece of altered work - the choice is yours. The competition is open from 23rd May until 24th June so you have oodles of time to work on your creation.
Here are the rules:
1. You must use a CPSD (Crafty Pad Stamp Design) image - clear polymer stamp or digi download.
2. Free image downloads are excluded from this competition.
3. Your project must be a newly made project for this competition initially, but can be entered
into other challenges etc.
4. Only one entry per person.
The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs
6. Please use Mr. Linky to link your project and also leave a COMMENT.
7. It does not have to be a card, any crafty project is fine.
8. Prize must be claimed within one week or a new winner will be chosen.
9. There must be at least 10 entries for the competition to be valid.
Email entries are very welcome too - please email me
Competition starts 23rd May and closes 24th June 6pm GMT.
Winner and runner ups will be announced Saturday 26th June.
Please read the rules carefully -
any entries not following the rules
will be excluded.Open worldwide.
You can purchase my images at Crafty Pad Stamp Designs (CPSD) -
Good luck everyone. I'm off to work on my entry over the weekend.