.

.

Sunday, 21 February 2010

Sweet treat time....... coming soon!!

Hello my good friends,
This is just a quick post to let you all know that I will be doing a Blog Candy very very soon.  Now I would like the number of followers to reach that magical 100 mark and I'd like the hit counter to reach 20,000 - it currently stands at 18,466 so a little way to go yet I feel.
I have been gathering goodies to put into my candy and the pile is slowly growing!!
Watch this space blogging buddies - I think you might like it!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn,

    Yummy mmmmmmm candy my favourite thing!!!!!!

    Can't wait!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you thought - it really does mean an awful lot.
Have a lovely day!
Hugs
Dawn xx