Well, as the title says - just a quick reminder to hop on over to Digital Delights and check out the Tuesday Tutorial tab. This week I have shown how to utilise your digi's to make a matching set of card, gift box and gift tag. And....... I'm giving it away too!! All you have to do is leave me a comment on the tutorial, then come back to my blog and leave a comment on the Tuesday Tutorial teaser post and add your name to Mr Linky. I will draw the winner on Saturday and you will receive all three items together with a little surprise in the gift box for you to use!!
Secondly, I have had some wonderful news. Elizabeth over at Softpencil Digital Stamps has asked me to be a Guest Designer for the month of December!! Wowee!! I am soooo excited - I love Elizabeth's digi images and am so looking forward to being her Guest Designer!! In case you haven't already you should hop on over to Softpencil and have a look at the wonderful digi images Elizabeth has on offer - they are fabulous.
And last but not least I have two awards to post. As we go through life we meet alot of people. Some we like and some we don't, some we love and some we don't, some we stay in touch with and some we don't. If there is one thing I have learnt over the last few years it is this....... friends are some of the most important people we will ever meet and we should treasure them for as long as we are lucky enough to have them. I treasure my Real friendships and my Real friends because I can and because I want to!!!
Now I have to first apologise to my bestest ever crafting buddy Ali, aka Dragonlady because she gave me the first one a while back now and I haven't done anything with it - so SORRY Ali!!
So this is the first award Ali gave me:
1. Well obviously Crafting!
3. Blog Hops
4. Watching a good drama
5. Spending time with my husband.
Now I have to pass it on to five crafty friends: Now obviously one of them would be Ali, but she gave it to me so I can't - I will get to pass one to you one day my friend!
1. Val aka Happy Crafter - keep crafting buddy
2. Elizabeth at Softpencil
3. Lisa aka Allissa aka Mumma Elf
4. Lyn aka Blackdragon - I know Lyn HUMBUG!!
5. Lisa at Stampin for Sanity - just because.
And this is the second.
So here we go:
1. Where is your cell phone?... bag.
2. Your hair? Blonde
3. Your mother?…Stafford
4. Your father?… Stafford
5. Your favourite food? …Cheese
6. Your dream last night?… Absent
7. Your favourite drink? … Wine
8. Your dream/goal?… Happiness
9. What room are you in?… Lounge
10. Your hobby?… Crafting Doh!!
11. Your fear?…Loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?… Home
13. Where were you last night? … Home
14. Something that you’re aren’t?…Mean
16. Wish list item? … Die Cutter
17. Where did you grow up? … Stafford
18. Last thing you did?…Made a gift box
19. What are you wearing?…Casual
20. Your TV?… Husband's companion!!
21. Your Pets?…Cats
22. Friends? …Precious
23. Your life?… Busy
24. Your mood?…Low
25. Missing Someone?…Nan
26. vehicle?… Golf GTI
27. Something your not wearing?…Shoes
28. Your favourite store? …Second Impressions
29. Your favourite colour?…Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed?…today
31. Last time you cried?…Today
32. Your best friend?… Husband
33. One place that I go to over and over? …work
34. Facebook?… Never!
35. Favourite place to eat?…Italian
So there you have it. A very brief insight into my life! Not overly exciting but I'm happy most of the time.
Now - to pass it on - that would have to be Lisa aka Allissa,(for being a fab mumma elf!!), Wendy (for boosting my confidence), Elizabeth (for the same reason), Clare ('cos I know how you feel at the moment) and Lisa (for fighting on and supporting my efforts).